So i decided to try this whole Blog thing my Girlfriend has one and me and my friend Michael tried to make one but it didn't work out so well hopefully this one will keep going!
Basically I'm Joe incase some of you don't know and this is my Blog.
I like to talk, it's something i do ............ALOT. I talk about all kinds of things mostly nerdy stuff but im sure whatever your into it will be touched upon in one way or another. I like to joke around and poke fun at things so prepare for alot of that and who knows what else because as the title of my blog suggests there's gonna be a whole lot Joe thinking into things AND THAT my friends is dangerous................
P.S. This is the first time ive ever messed around with a Blog so it may take awhile for me to get good with this.
My first thing and i have typing errors OWELL!! lol
ReplyDelete